The Goal is to Get Brutally Strong
8-Weeks to 6 Lifetime PR’s
SNATCH – CLEAN – JERK – SQUAT – DEADLIFT – BENCH PRESS
One Ton Strong has been crafted, tested, and perfected by hundreds of strength athletes.
8-weeks to make Strong People Stronger:
- Week 1-2: High Volume, Hypertrophy, and Daily Olympic Lifting
- Week 3 - 4: High Volume, Hypertrophy, and Position work in Olympic lifts.
- W eek 5: Deload week to recover and transition into peak weeks.
- Week 6 - 7: Peak Weeks. Higher Percentages. Lower Volume.
- Week 8: Six PR’s in the Snatch, Clean, Jerk, Squat, Deadlift, and Bench Press
One Ton Strong is not for total beginners. The techniques, volume, and intensity are too aggressive.
One Ton Strong is not for CrossFit Games Athletes, National Level Weightlifters, or Olympians.
One Ton Strong is designed to Make Strong People Stronger. Plain and simple.
Love lifting weights, want to get stronger, and want to focus on the main 6 lifts?
Sample Day of Programming
Week 6 – Day 1:
A. Snatch – 75% x 2, 80% x 2, 85% x 2, 2
B. Snatch Pulls (based off snatch max) – 98% x 5, 104% x 4, 108% x 3
C. Front Squat – 5 x 6 @ 10 pounds heavier than Week 5, Day 1
D. EMOM x 12 Minutes
- Weighted Pull Ups x 6 (Increase weight 5 pounds from week 4)
- Reverse Lunges x 10 (60/40 pound dumbbells)
E. Accumulate 30 Strict Toes to Bar in as few sets as possible
- Every time you drop off the bar do 15 V-Ups